Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe!
First off, I bought the Riced Cauliflower at Trader Joes in the frozen food section near frozen vegetables.
You can chop up fresh cauliflower in fine pieces. I did not use a recipe to make this, so here is what I did.
1) season and cook shrimp, about 14 pieces in a wok with a little olive oil just until pink then take them out and set aside.
2) With olive oil in pan, add bell peppers, onions and a little minced garlic and sauté.
3) Add about 3 cups riced cauliflower and toss it until it is toasty (most of the liquid is gone.) mix all with soy sauce.
4) Push rice in pan to one side and add a scrambled egg or egg whites. Fry egg in pan then cut into rice.
5) Toss set aside shrimp in a little honey, and toss back in pan with rice.
The cauliflower itself has a slightly tangy taste but with soy sauce or seasoning and the texture, it’s hard to tell it’s not rice. Please Enjoy!!